Slobodan Markovic on Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:57:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Cool!

    DISCLAIMER: I'm not affiliated with any of the sides in current conflict
    on Balkans. I'm a 21 years old student of computer sciences at the
    University of Belgrade. I don't support violence as a way of solving any
    conflict. You are about to read only one tiny part of my experiences
    concerning goddamn war in my living environment.

    Cool! NATO hit in the very centre of the problem - I can already see
    Milosevic so badly hurt, he is now half-way to resignation:

    "A NATO missile smashed into a passenger train in southeast Serbia
    Monday, killing at least 10 people and injuring 16 others, rescue
    officials said. The missile, which hit shortly before noon local
    time, cut the train in two, turning two cars into smoldering wrecks
    and damaging two others. Rescue workers told Reuters they had pulled
    nine burned bodies out of the wreckage and found another corpse in a
    nearby river".

    Crvena Zastava factory in Kragujevac was also bombed. The factory
    was full of people when 16 NATO missiles exploded. Again, ammunition
    and weapons sections of the factory were not targeted. Epilogue:
    36 workers wounded in (from military POV) marginal sections of the
    factory (car colouring section and factory's computer centre).

    Last night, I tried to fall asleep before 2 AM for the first time
    in two weeks, but... around 03:40 AM one heavy explosion, some 5 km
    from my house (southern part of the city - Banjica) woke me up...

    Judging to some US official's statements (Albright, Clinton) I can
    see that NATO will make sure we don't get bored here in Yugoslavia.

    "The efforts are intensifying..."

    What a great way to "stop humanitarian catastrophe" and "bring peace
    on Balkans".

    Greetings,

            Slobodan Markovic   | http://solair.eunet.yu/~twiddle
            Internodium Project | http://www.internodium.org.yu