adamsan on Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:48:06 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> visual hacking.

I.D: fred Adam  M. 31. french.
Museo internacional de electrografia
Cuenca Spain
mailto:adamsan@mide-cu.uclm.es

1-
i make a copy of the commercial site ,my clone looks like the father graficaly
but is not a physical copy , it looks like.
http://www.fortunecity.com/millenium/rover/226/bisney.com.html

his father is :
http://www.disney.com/disneyland

-------------------------------------
2-

i catch some free space inside a commercial webspace and i put a grafic
element in contradiction with the contents i have put here a dead bird inside
a porno website.

http://members.webvilla.com/contrepoids/html.dos/bulbebig.html

-------------------------------------
3-
i make a complete physical copy of a page and modify only one link
"lovepets.com"

http://www.fortunecity.com/millenium/rover/226/clonedog.html

his father is :
he is dead now and doesn't exist anymore , the links are over.

--------------------------------------------------------B

 http://www.oceanofk.org/andyland/Game/index2.html

 it is a space invader , the invaders are commercial logos and you can send
 logo's links to the web site to integrate it like a new invader.
 the bullets are the words of text about
 "INTRODUCTION OF LEGISLATION REGARDING BILLBOARDS IN SPACE"
 the creator is a friend from New York, Andy Deck.
 it is a verry good idea i think !

 troubles with Disneyland enterprise ?

 the solution can be to put such a web sites inside a free commercial provider
 in a anonymous way but shall we be anonymous ?
where are the laws ?
  -what do you think about that?

hasta luego , fred adam.