fokky on Sat, 27 Feb 1999 06:08:55 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> The Weekender 075a

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Boston Cyberfest       . VideoSpace and Cyberfest call for vid work
02 . Reception              . Sassy Shorts - 1960's Cybernetic Cinema
03 . Stefan Schemat         . O S M O T I C  M I N D S | PREMIERE
                              AUGMENTED REALITY FICTION
04 . Marlene Mallicoat      . Next 'COMPUTER LIB' Needs You!
05 . sjadijn                . VRML-ART Paderborn VRML'99
06 . jasper@park.nl         . MARCH 3th - PARK INTERNET VIEWERSDAY
07 . Olivier Auber & fokky  . POIETIC EXPERIMENT MARCH 4, 19:00 - 21:00
                              (PARIS TIME) & Mariemont conference
08 . Gerbrand Oudenaarden   . +++ The Next 5 Minutes 3 +++
                              The Programme +++