Josephine Bosma on Sat, 13 Feb 1999 21:06:09 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Re: The Next 5 Minutes 3 -- Updated announcement (long version)

Also on nettime: an announcement of the n5m program. It contains a
mistake which I would like to set straight for those interested in
the following forum: The streaming media forum will not concentrate
on technical issues that much, the technical issues will be in a
workshop seperately from the forum. The forum will very much try to
show a variety of web based radio and tv projects, ranging from art
to politics. It will mostly concern itself with basic questions, old
but still (or should I say: again) very up to date: how will the
medialandscape change, does content of the programming matter,
do formats of programs change accordingly and (connected to the content
issue) should 'underground' stay underground?
All of you interested in this topic should stay tuned for further
announcements about this particular sub-topic of n5m3. Both the forum
and the workshop will be accessable live via RealAudio. We are still
working on the precise way this will happen, but remote participation
will be possible for sure.

Furthermore the contact person for this forum is very much me besides
Nina Meilof. The story which through the n5m production team went out
is ages old.  :(

greetings

*
---