fokky on Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:23:52 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> The Weekender (?) 073a

   . a Midweeker today, due to some late announcements................
   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Eugene Thacker           . New World (dis)Orders?
02 . isea                     . CyberAfrica
03 . Trace                    . frAme Online Journal of Culture
                                and Technology
04 . MAZE] corp [ROZE         . hopscotch bleu !
05 . reiner strasser          . The Virtual Affair
06 . womanage@t-online.de     . project world peace ballroom in the net!
07 . Wes Tilson               . Missing Children Java Banner Link
08 . info@visionplus7.com     . visionplus7 - information design
                                conference, tokyo, october 99
09 . Capital Training         . CAPITAL TRAINING - der Congress
10 . Reception                . The Museum of the 21st Century -
                                Lingo talk at ICA on 13 Feb 99
11 . Trace                    . trAce Writers in Residence - Virtual
                                and Flesh
12 .                          . CG grand prix 99 in Aizu
13 . Ivo Skoric               . apel (fwd)
14 . Ivo Skoric               . Zamir Chat