announcer on Fri, 27 Nov 1998 21:18:08 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> announcer 062a

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Frederic Madre            . peu importe
02 . { brad brace }            . UPDATE: The 12hr ISBN-JPEG Project
03 . xleton                    . mazecorp 6/6
04 . www.vuk.org               . AUTUMN NEWS FROM WWW.VUK.ORG
05 . Petronella Tenhaaf        . alife art competition
06 .                           . International Rescue Committee
                                 fundraising party
07 .                           . ACTION: Trans-Labrador Highway Threatens
                                 Forests and Innu Pe
08 .                           . allPossibleImages
09 . Simon                     . cdX-rom documenta X
10 . Ellen                     . HOMEBASE98