Nicolas on Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:25:04 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: <nettime> The Manifesto of January 3, 2000

I'd still like to see opportunities for non-Y2K compliant art realized.

Running on certified non-compliant ....ware (may be cheap next year), with
non-compliant power supply, transport with non-compliant swissair 111
planes and criticised in non-compliant cnn-hurricane media.

It is a pity that we cannot put our system into the hands of external
consultants. Keep the faith ! Finding a way to fix it is really too
complicated.

Make a backup and reinstall your website at a Y2K compliant provider on
Jan 3rd,2000 if it need be.

Bruce Sterling wrote:
> But there isn't time for that.  Not just yet.

---