Frank Hartmann on Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:24:29 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> ads on nettime

With "Le Monde diplomatique" all of a sudden, commercial advertising
appears on the <nettime> list. Well, you've come a long way, baby. Should
we all individually subscribe now, or is there someone who will put the
net-related texts on the list? I really would be interested for example in
the article by Herbert I. Schiller, so some information warrior out there
please cut+paste.

Frank

---