Diana McCarty on Fri, 4 Sep 1998 23:32:44 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Announcer 050

NETTIME'S WEEKLY ANNOUNCER - every friday into your inbox
calls-symposia-websites-campaigns-books-lectures-meetings
send your PR to sandra.fauconnier@rug.ac.be in time!
0.......1........2........3........4........5........6

1...waz@easynet.co.uk.....Swallow #9 Plug! Swallow Plug #9!.............
2...jasper@park.nl........PARK MUSEUM Invitation........................
3...Dooley Le Cappellaine.Re: The Information...........................
4...www.vuk.org...........ascii to speech...............................
5...Marion von Osten......Border Economies Conference, Zurich...........
6...Syndicate.............Transitions September Reprint Syndicate.......
7...stadtwerkstatt........ClickScape98 - net-project by.................
                          Stadtwerkstatt/Linz-Austria..................
8....Andrew Forbes.........net-art98: PRESS RELEASE 2: September 1998....
9....19-18@ti.me.org.......sensor e overlobe.............................
10...Steve Dietz...........Emerging Artists/Emergent Medium.............
11...Thomas Munz.......... 3rd Werkleitz Biennale sub fiction............
12...Axel Bruns........... M/C - A Journal of Media and Culture..........
13... Michael Heim.........Deep Cyberspace 98 begins September 15........
14... Ebon Fisher......... DIGITAL WORLDS................................