announcer on Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:10:08 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> announcer 049

NETTIME'S WEEKLY ANNOUNCER - every friday into your inbox
calls-symposia-websites-campaigns-books-lectures-meetings
send your PR to sandra.fauconnier@rug.ac.be in time!
0.......1........2........3........4........5........6

1...Andrea Zapp...........Last Entry...at ISEA 98
2...Joanna M Krysa........London/Poland - invitations
3...Thundergulch..........Screens and Memes press release
4...rammeke.pic...........mp3_11h_650Mb
5...Stefan J Wray.........Sept 9 ECD Zapatistas FloodNet SWARM Hybrid Fall
6...Switch................Switch V4N1, Electronic Gender:
                          Art and the Interstice
7...Vladislava Gordic.....Spiral of Words
8...jesse hirsch..........hotmail compromised (exploit)
9...Alt-X.................Alt-X/trAce International
                          Hypertext Competition
10..influx................'Vagabond' new website
11..bstryker..............dissemiNET
12..Josephine Berry.......critical mass contributions