Michael van Eeden on Sun, 16 Aug 1998 22:46:58 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Plain Blowfish

See http://personal.sip.fi/~lm/c2txt2c/

Comment by author: "********************blowfish.h*******************".

Comment by author: " $Id: blowfish.h,v 1.3 1995/01/23 12:38:02 pr Exp
pr $".

There is Robert code named "MAXKEYBYTES" who has 56 leafs. Comment by
author: " 448 bits ".

There is William code named "bf_N" who has 16 leafs.

There is Edward code named "noErr" who has 0 leafs.

There is Richard code named "DATAERROR" who has -1 leafs.

There is Michael code named "KEYBYTES" who has 8 leafs.

This rugged Charles code named "subkeyfilename" says "Blowfish.dat"
any time he has chance.

>From here I'm assuming that melons are about same size as coconuts.

>From here I'm assuming that apples are about same size as oranges.

>From here I'm assuming that cherries are about same size as strawberries.

Comment by author: " choose a byte order for your hardware ".

Comment by author: " ABCD - big endian - motorola ".

If "ORDER_ABCD" is mentioned, then read next lines.

These briefcases can hold next things:

Treat next things as a compound. There is David code named "word". He
likes melons. Move to next person.

There is Thomas code named "byte". Calculate next thing: 4 He likes to
carry that amount of bags of cherries. Move to next person.

These big chests can hold these things:

Treat next things as a compound. There is Joseph code named "byte0". He
likes some bananas. His hands are 8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

There is Wayne code named "byte1". He likes some bananas. His hands are
8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

There is Eugene code named "byte2". He likes some bananas. His hands
are 8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

There is Paul code named "byte3". He likes some bananas. His hands are
8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.  Now George
code named "w" is stuffed full.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.  However it
won't hold those things at the same time.

Thats was all things related to that thing.

Comment by author: " ORDER_ABCD ".

Comment by author: " DCBA - little endian - intel ".

If "ORDER_DCBA" is mentioned, then read next lines.

These briefcases can hold next things:

Treat next things as a compound. There is David code named "word". He
likes melons. Move to next person.

There is Thomas code named "byte". Calculate next thing: 4 He likes to
carry that amount of bags of cherries. Move to next person.

These big chests can hold these things:

Treat next things as a compound. There is Paul code named "byte3". He
likes some bananas. His hands are 8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

There is Eugene code named "byte2". He likes some bananas. His hands
are 8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

There is Wayne code named "byte1". He likes some bananas. His hands are
8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

There is Joseph code named "byte0". He likes some bananas. His hands
are 8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.  Now George
code named "w" is stuffed full.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.  However it
won't hold those things at the same time.

Thats was all things related to that thing.

Comment by author: " ORDER_DCBA ".

Comment by author: " BADC - vax ".

If "ORDER_BADC" is mentioned, then read next lines.

These briefcases can hold next things:

Treat next things as a compound. There is David code named "word". He
likes melons. Move to next person.

There is Thomas code named "byte". Calculate next thing: 4 He likes to
carry that amount of bags of cherries. Move to next person.

These big chests can hold these things:

Treat next things as a compound. There is Wayne code named "byte1". He
likes some bananas. His hands are 8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

There is Joseph code named "byte0". He likes some bananas. His hands
are 8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

There is Paul code named "byte3". He likes some bananas. His hands are
8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

There is Eugene code named "byte2". He likes some bananas. His hands
are 8 centimeters wide. Move to next person.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.  Now George
code named "w" is stuffed full.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.  However it
won't hold those things at the same time.

Thats was all things related to that thing.

Comment by author: " ORDER_BADC ".

There exist process named "opensubkeyfile". Process should takes these
things as input: nothing. That process usually produces tomatoes. I will
tell later more about that process.

There exist process named "F". Process should takes these things as input:
Donald code named "x" liking coconuts. That process usually produces
coconuts. I will tell later more about that process.

There exist process named "Blowfish_encipher". Process should takes these
things as input: location of Ronald code named "xl" liking coconuts and
location of Allen code named "xr" liking coconuts. That process usually
produces nothing. I will tell later more about that process.

There exist process named "Blowfish_decipher". Process should takes these
things as input: location of Ronald code named "xl" liking coconuts and
location of Allen code named "xr" liking coconuts. That process usually
produces nothing. I will tell later more about that process.

There exist process named "InitializeBlowfish". Process should takes
these things as input: Ray code named "key" liking strawberries in bags
and Larry code named "keybytes" liking tomatoes. That process usually
produces tomatoes. I will tell later more about that process.

Comment by author: "********************blowfish.c********************".

Comment by author: " TODO: test with zero length key ".

Comment by author: " TODO: test with a through z as key and plain text ".

Comment by author: " TODO: make this byte order independent ".

Read text named <stdio.h> or you will wonder what I'm talking about when
reading further.

Comment by author: " used for debugging ".

If "MACINTOSH" is mentioned, then read next lines.

Read text named <Types.h> or you will wonder what I'm talking about when
reading further.

Comment by author: " FIXME: do we need this? ".

Thats was all things related to that thing.

Read text named "blowfish.h" or you will wonder what I'm talking about
when reading further.

Read text named "bf_tab.h" or you will wonder what I'm talking about
when reading further.

Comment by author: " P-box P-array, S-box  ".

There is work group named "S". It consist of these people: Donald code
named "x" and Kenneth code named "i".

This groups does these things: These things have precedence over others:
Count the amount of things this thing really has: Get the amount of
sticks that Kenneth has.  Take a box that corresponds to that number
from John. Then count the amount of things this has: Get the amount of
sticks that Donald has. That previous thing has sub part that is called
George. Get the amount of chests it has. That previous thing has sub
part that is called Thomas. Get the amount of cherries it has. Previous
things and Kenneth is going to magically combine to form something new.
Take a bag that corresponds to that number and count the number of melons.
What was so special about those things? I don't know what they actually
produce.

There is work group named "bf_F". It consist of these people: Donald
code named "x".

This groups does these things: These things have precedence over others:
These things have precedence over others: These things have precedence
over others: Start process called "S" using these things as input: Get
the amount of sticks that Donald has.  That is not enough. You need this
thing too: 0 Let the process to produce result. Count the number of things
that process produced. Add previous amount to this: Start process called
"S" using these things as input: Get the amount of sticks that Donald
has.  That is not enough. You need this thing too: 1 Let the process
to produce result. Count the number of things that process produced.
What was so special about those things? Take either previous amount or
next amount. Amounts are grouped specially. Start process called "S"
using these things as input: Get the amount of sticks that Donald has.
That is not enough. You need this thing too: 2 Let the process to
produce result. Count the number of things that process produced.
What was so special about those things? Add previous amount to this:
Start process called "S" using these things as input: Get the amount of
sticks that Donald has.  That is not enough. You need this thing too:
3 Let the process to produce result. Count the number of things that
process produced.  What was so special about those things? I don't know
what they actually produce.

There is work group named "ROUND". It consist of these people: Gary code
named "a" and Henry code named "b" and Arthur code named "n".

This groups does these things: These things have precedence over others:
Get the amount of sticks that Gary has. That previous thing has sub
part that is called David. Get the amount of melons it has. Give this
guy either this his original amount or next amount. Apply special
grouping. Start process called "bf_F" using these things as input:
Get the amount of sticks that Henry has.  Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced. Take either
previous amount or next amount. Amounts are grouped specially. Count
the amount of things this thing has: Get the amount of sticks that
Arthur has.  Take a bag that corresponds to that number from James and
count the number of melons.  What was so special about those things? I
don't know what they actually produce.

Memorize next process well.

There is process named "Blowfish_encipher". Process takes these things
as input: location of Ronald code named "xl" liking melons and location
of Allen code named "xr" liking melons. Process consist of these things:

Treat next things as a compound. There is Dennis code named "Xl". He
likes briefcases. Move to next person.

There is Francis code named "Xr". He likes briefcases. Move to next
person.

Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has. That previous thing has
sub part that is called David. Get the amount of melons it has. Take
away what he has. Give this guy these things: Take count of melons from
location where Ronald is.  Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has. That previous thing has
sub part that is called David. Get the amount of melons it has. Take
away what he has. Give this guy these things: Take count of melons from
location where Allen is.  Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has. That previous thing has
sub part that is called David. Get the amount of melons it has. Give
this guy either this his original amount or next amount. Apply special
grouping. Count the amount of things this thing has: 0 Take a bag that
corresponds to that number from James and count the number of melons.
Move to next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 1 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 2 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 3 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 4 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 5 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 6 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 7 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 8 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 9 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 10 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 11 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 12 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 13 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 14 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 15 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Start process called "ROUND" using these things as input: Get the
amount of briefcases that Dennis has.  That is not enough. You need
this thing too: Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has.  That is
not enough. You need this thing too: 16 Let the process to produce
result. Count the number of things that process produced.  Move to
next calculation.

Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has. That previous thing has
sub part that is called David. Get the amount of melons it has. Give
this guy either this his original amount or next amount. Apply special
grouping. Count the amount of things this thing has: 17 Take a bag that
corresponds to that number from James and count the number of melons.
Move to next calculation.

Take count of melons from location where Allen is. Take away what he
has. Give this guy these things: Get the amount of briefcases that
Dennis has. That previous thing has sub part that is called David. Get
the amount of melons it has.  Move to next calculation.

Take count of melons from location where Ronald is. Take away what
he has. Give this guy these things: Get the amount of briefcases that
Francis has. That previous thing has sub part that is called David. Get
the amount of melons it has.  Move to next calculation.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.  That process
usually produces nothing. That is all that you need to know about that
process.

There is process named "Blowfish_decipher". Process takes these things
as input: location of Ronald code named "xl" liking melons and location
of Allen code named "xr" liking melons. Process consist of these things:

Treat next things as a compound. There is Dennis code named "Xl". He
likes briefcases. Move to next person.

There is Francis code named "Xr". He likes briefcases. Move to next
person.

Get the amount of briefcases that Dennis has. Take away what he has. Give
this guy these things: Take count of melons from location where Ronald is.
Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of briefcases that Francis has. Take away what he has. Give
this guy these things: Take count of melons from location where Allen is.
Move to next calculation.

[...]

Comment by author: " FIXME: Blowfish_Initialize() ??? ".

There is process named "InitializeBlowfish". Process takes these things
as input: Ray code named "key" liking cherries in bags and Larry code
named "keybytes" liking tomatoes. Process consist of these things:

Treat next things as a compound. There is Kenneth code named "i". He
likes tomatoes. Move to next person.

Comment by author: " FIXME: unsigned int, char? ".

There is Raymond code named "j". He likes tomatoes. Move to next person.

Comment by author: " FIXME: unsigned int, char? ".

There is Frank code named "data". He likes melons. Move to next person.

There is Anthony code named "datal". He likes melons. Move to next person.

There is Walter code named "datar". He likes melons. Move to next person.

There is Earl code named "temp". He likes briefcases. Move to next person.

Comment by author: "  fprintf (stderr, "0x%x 0x%x ", bf_P[0], bf_P[1]);
/* DEBUG ".

Comment by author: "  fprintf (stderr, "%d %d\n", bf_P[0], bf_P[1]); /*
DEBUG ".

Get the amount of tomatoes that Raymond has. Take away what he has. Give
this guy these things: 0 Move to next calculation.

Do next things several times. Start with this: Get the amount of tomatoes
that Kenneth has. Take away what he has. Give this guy these things:
0 Does next thing talk about truth? Get the amount of tomatoes that
Kenneth has. Does this guy has less than this: Get the amount of leafs
that William has. Add previous amount to this: 2 When you have again done
all, then do this: Give this guy one more. Get the amount of tomatoes
that Kenneth has.  Here is list of things you should do:

Treat next things as a compound. Get the amount of briefcases that Earl
has. That previous thing has sub part that is called David. Get the
amount of melons it has. Take away what he has. Give this guy these
things: 0 Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of briefcases that Earl has. That previous thing has sub
part that is called George. Get the amount of chests it has. That previous
thing has sub part that is called Joseph. Get the amount of bananas it
has. Take away what he has. Give this guy these things: Count the amount
of things this thing has: Get the amount of tomatoes that Raymond has.
Take a bag that corresponds to that number from Ray and count the number
of cherries.  Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of briefcases that Earl has. That previous thing has
sub part that is called George. Get the amount of chests it has. That
previous thing has sub part that is called Wayne. Get the amount of
bananas it has. Take away what he has. Give this guy these things:
Count the amount of things this thing has: These things have precedence
over others: Get the amount of tomatoes that Raymond has. Add previous
amount to this: 1 What was so special about those things? Take previous
amount and divide it with next amount. Keep remainder. Get the amount
of tomatoes that Larry has.  Take a bag that corresponds to that number
from Ray and count the number of cherries.  Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of briefcases that Earl has. That previous thing has
sub part that is called George. Get the amount of chests it has. That
previous thing has sub part that is called Eugene. Get the amount of
bananas it has. Take away what he has. Give this guy these things:
Count the amount of things this thing has: These things have precedence
over others: Get the amount of tomatoes that Raymond has. Add previous
amount to this: 2 What was so special about those things? Take previous
amount and divide it with next amount. Keep remainder. Get the amount
of tomatoes that Larry has.  Take a bag that corresponds to that number
from Ray and count the number of cherries.  Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of briefcases that Earl has. That previous thing has
sub part that is called George. Get the amount of chests it has. That
previous thing has sub part that is called Paul. Get the amount of
bananas it has. Take away what he has. Give this guy these things:
Count the amount of things this thing has: These things have precedence
over others: Get the amount of tomatoes that Raymond has. Add previous
amount to this: 3 What was so special about those things? Take previous
amount and divide it with next amount. Keep remainder. Get the amount
of tomatoes that Larry has.  Take a bag that corresponds to that number
from Ray and count the number of cherries.  Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of melons that Frank has. Take away what he has. Give
this guy these things: Get the amount of briefcases that Earl has. That
previous thing has sub part that is called David. Get the amount of
melons it has.  Move to next calculation.

Count the amount of things this thing has: Get the amount of tomatoes that
Kenneth has.  Take a bag that corresponds to that number from James and
count the number of melons. Take away what he has. Give this guy these
things: Count the amount of things this thing has: Get the amount of
tomatoes that Kenneth has.  Take a bag that corresponds to that number
from James and count the number of melons. Take either previous amount
or next amount. Amounts are grouped specially. Get the amount of melons
that Frank has.  Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of tomatoes that Raymond has. Take away what he has. Give
this guy these things: These things have precedence over others: Get the
amount of tomatoes that Raymond has. Add previous amount to this: 4 What
was so special about those things? Take previous amount and divide it with
next amount. Keep remainder. Get the amount of tomatoes that Larry has.
Move to next calculation.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.

Get the amount of melons that Anthony has. Take away what he has. Give
this guy these things: sugar coated 0 Move to next calculation.

Get the amount of melons that Walter has. Take away what he has. Give
this guy these things: sugar coated 0 Move to next calculation.

Do next things several times. Start with this: Get the amount of tomatoes
that Kenneth has. Take away what he has. Give this guy these things:
0 Does next thing talk about truth? Get the amount of tomatoes that
Kenneth has. Does this guy has less than this: Get the amount of leafs
that William has. Add previous amount to this: 2 When you have again
done all, then do this: Get the amount of tomatoes that Kenneth has. Give
this guy next amount in addition what he has already: 2 Here is list of
things you should do:

Treat next things as a compound. Start process called "Blowfish_encipher"
using these things as input: Take location of Anthony and use it.
That is not enough. You need this thing too: Take location of Walter and
use it.  Let the process to produce result. Count the number of things
that process produced.  Move to next calculation.

Count the amount of things this thing has: Get the amount of tomatoes
that Kenneth has.  Take a bag that corresponds to that number from
James and count the number of melons. Take away what he has. Give this
guy these things: Get the amount of melons that Anthony has.  Move to
next calculation.

Count the amount of things this thing has: Get the amount of tomatoes that
Kenneth has. Add previous amount to this: 1 Take a bag that corresponds to
that number from James and count the number of melons. Take away what he
has. Give this guy these things: Get the amount of melons that Walter has.
Move to next calculation.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.

Do next things several times. Start with this: Get the amount of tomatoes
that Kenneth has. Take away what he has. Give this guy these things: 0
Does next thing talk about truth? Get the amount of tomatoes that Kenneth
has. Does this guy has less than this: 4 When you have again done all,
then do this: Give this guy one more. Get the amount of tomatoes that
Kenneth has.  Here is list of things you should do:

Treat next things as a compound. Do next things several times. Start
with this: Get the amount of tomatoes that Raymond has. Take away what he
has. Give this guy these things: 0 Does next thing talk about truth? Get
the amount of tomatoes that Raymond has. Does this guy has less than
this: 256 When you have again done all, then do this: Get the amount of
tomatoes that Raymond has. Give this guy next amount in addition what
he has already: 2 Here is list of things you should do:

Treat next things as a compound. Start process called "Blowfish_encipher"
using these things as input: Take location of Anthony and use it.
That is not enough. You need this thing too: Take location of Walter and
use it.  Let the process to produce result. Count the number of things
that process produced.  Move to next calculation.

Count the amount of things this thing really has: Get the amount of
tomatoes that Kenneth has.  Take a box that corresponds to that number
from John. Then count the amount of things this has: Get the amount of
tomatoes that Raymond has.  Take a bag that corresponds to that number
and count the number of melons. Take away what he has. Give this guy
these things: Get the amount of melons that Anthony has.  Move to next
calculation.

Count the amount of things this thing really has: Get the amount of
tomatoes that Kenneth has.  Take a box that corresponds to that number
from John. Then count the amount of things this has: Get the amount of
tomatoes that Raymond has. Add previous amount to this: 1 Take a bag
that corresponds to that number and count the number of melons. Take
away what he has. Give this guy these things: Get the amount of melons
that Walter has.  Move to next calculation.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.

This process results 0. Now process is done.

Now I have listed all things that belong to that compound.  That process
usually produces tomatoes. That is all that you need to know about
that process.

There is this peculiar thing: "=============== bf_tab.h ==============".

Comment by author: " bf_tab.h: Blowfish P-box and S-box tables ".

Beware of stoned humans! There is James code named "bf_P". Calculate next
thing: Get the amount of leafs that William has. Add previous amount to
this: 2 He likes to carry that amount of bags of melons. Initially that
persons has these things: sugar coated 608135816 and this sugar coated
2242054355 and this sugar coated 320440878 and this sugar coated 57701188
and this sugar coated 2752067618 and this sugar coated 698298832 and
this sugar coated 137296536 and this sugar coated 3964562569 and this
sugar coated 1160258022 and this sugar coated 953160567 and this sugar
coated 3193202383 and this sugar coated 887688300 and this sugar coated
3232508343 and this sugar coated 3380367581 and this sugar coated
1065670069 and this sugar coated 3041331479 and this sugar coated
2450970073 and this sugar coated 2306472731 Finally I have listed
all. That was all holdings.

Beware of stoned humans! There is John code named "bf_S". Calculate these
things: 4 This is second thing to calculate: 256 He likes to carry the
some box (the amount from the first calculation). These box have some bags
(the amount from the second calculation) of melons. Initially that persons
has these things: sugar coated 3509652390 and this sugar coated 2564797868
and this sugar coated 805139163 and this sugar coated 3491422135 and this
sugar coated 3101798381 and this sugar coated 1780907670 and this sugar
coated 3128725573 and this sugar coated 4046225305 and this sugar coated
614570311 and this sugar coated 3012652279 and this sugar coated 134345442
and this sugar coated 2240740374 and this sugar coated 1667834072
and this sugar coated 1901547113 and this sugar coated 2757295779
and this sugar coated 4103290238 and this sugar coated 227898511 and
this sugar coated 1921955416 and this sugar coated 1904987480 and this
sugar coated 2182433518 and this sugar coated 2069144605 and this sugar
coated 3260701109 and this sugar coated 2620446009 and this sugar coated
720527379 and this sugar coated 3318853667 and this sugar coated 677414384
and this sugar coated 3393288472 and this sugar coated 3101374703
and this sugar coated 2390351024 and this sugar coated 1614419982
and this sugar coated 1822297739 and this sugar coated 2954791486
and this sugar coated 3608508353 and this sugar coated 3174124327
and this sugar coated 2024746970 and this sugar coated 1432378464
and this sugar coated 3864339955 and this sugar coated 2857741204
and this sugar coated 1464375394 and this sugar coated 1676153920
and this sugar coated 1439316330 and this sugar coated 715854006
and this sugar coated 3033291828 and this sugar coated 289532110
and this sugar coated 2706671279 and this sugar coated 2087905683
and this sugar coated 3018724369 and this sugar coated 1668267050
and this sugar coated 732546397 and this sugar coated 1947742710
and this sugar coated 3462151702 and this sugar coated 2609353502
and this sugar coated 2950085171 and this sugar coated 1814351708
and this sugar coated 2050118529 and this sugar coated 680887927
and this sugar coated 999245976 and this sugar coated 1800124847
and this sugar coated 3300911131 and this sugar coated 1713906067
and this sugar coated 1641548236 and this sugar coated 4213287313
and this sugar coated 1216130144 and this sugar coated 1575780402
and this sugar coated 4018429277 and this sugar coated 3917837745
and this sugar coated 3693486850 and this sugar coated 3949271944
and this sugar coated 596196993 and this sugar coated 3549867205
and this sugar coated 258830323 and this sugar coated 2213823033
and this sugar coated 772490370 and this sugar coated 2760122372
and this sugar coated 1774776394 and this sugar coated 2652871518
and this sugar coated 566650946 and this sugar coated 4142492826
and this sugar coated 1728879713 and this sugar coated 2882767088
and this sugar coated 1783734482 and this sugar coated 3629395816
and this sugar coated 2517608232 and this sugar coated 2874225571
and this sugar coated 1861159788 and this sugar coated 326777828
and this sugar coated 3124490320 and this sugar coated 2130389656
and this sugar coated 2716951837 and this sugar coated 967770486
and this sugar coated 1724537150 and this sugar coated 2185432712
and this sugar coated 2364442137 and this sugar coated 1164943284
and this sugar coated 2105845187 and this sugar coated 998989502 and
this sugar coated 3765401048 and this sugar coated 2244026483 and this
sugar coated 1075463327 and this sugar coated 1455516326 and this sugar
coated 1322494562 and this sugar coated 910128902 and this sugar coated
469688178 and this sugar coated 1117454909 and this sugar coated 936433444
and this sugar coated 3490320968 and this sugar coated 3675253459 and
this sugar coated 1240580251 and this sugar coated 122909385 and this
sugar coated 2157517691 and this sugar coated 634681816 and this sugar
coated 4142456567 and this sugar coated 3825094682 and this sugar coated
3061402683 and this sugar coated 2540495037 and this sugar coated 79693498
and this sugar coated 3249098678 and this sugar coated 1084186820
and this sugar coated 1583128258 and this sugar coated 426386531
and this sugar coated 1761308591 and this sugar coated 1047286709
and this sugar coated 322548459 and this sugar coated 995290223 and
this sugar coated 1845252383 and this sugar coated 2603652396 and
this sugar coated 3431023940 and this sugar coated 2942221577 and
this sugar coated 3202600964 and this sugar coated 3727903485 and
this sugar coated 1712269319 and this sugar coated 422464435 and
this sugar coated 3234572375 and this sugar coated 1170764815 and
this sugar coated 3523960633 and this sugar coated 3117677531 and
this sugar coated 1434042557 and this sugar coated 442511882 and
this sugar coated 3600875718 and this sugar coated 1076654713 and
this sugar coated 1738483198 and this sugar coated 4213154764 and this
sugar coated 2393238008 and this sugar coated 3677496056 and this sugar
coated 1014306527 and this sugar coated 4251020053 and this sugar coated
793779912 and this sugar coated 2902807211 and this sugar coated 842905082
and this sugar coated 4246964064 and this sugar coated 1395751752
and this sugar coated 1040244610 and this sugar coated 2656851899
and this sugar coated 3396308128 and this sugar coated 445077038 and
this sugar coated 3742853595 and this sugar coated 3577915638 and
this sugar coated 679411651 and this sugar coated 2892444358 and
this sugar coated 2354009459 and this sugar coated 1767581616 and
this sugar coated 3150600392 and this sugar coated 3791627101 and
this sugar coated 3102740896 and this sugar coated 284835224 and this
sugar coated 4246832056 and this sugar coated 1258075500 and this sugar
coated 768725851 and this sugar coated 2589189241 and this sugar coated
3069724005 and this sugar coated 3532540348 and this sugar coated
1274779536 and this sugar coated 3789419226 and this sugar coated
2764799539 and this sugar coated 1660621633 and this sugar coated
3471099624 and this sugar coated 4011903706 and this sugar coated
913787905 and this sugar coated 3497959166 and this sugar coated 737222580
and this sugar coated 2514213453 and this sugar coated 2928710040
and this sugar coated 3937242737 and this sugar coated 1804850592
and this sugar coated 3499020752 and this sugar coated 2949064160
and this sugar coated 2386320175 and this sugar coated 2390070455
and this sugar coated 2415321851 and this sugar coated 4061277028
and this sugar coated 2290661394 and this sugar coated 2416832540
and this sugar coated 1336762016 and this sugar coated 1754252060
and this sugar coated 3520065937 and this sugar coated 3014181293
and this sugar coated 791618072 and this sugar coated 3188594551 and
this sugar coated 3933548030 and this sugar coated 2332172193 and this
sugar coated 3852520463 and this sugar coated 3043980520 and this sugar
coated 413987798 and this sugar coated 3465142937 and this sugar coated
3030929376 and this sugar coated 4245938359 and this sugar coated
2093235073 and this sugar coated 3534596313 and this sugar coated
375366246 and this sugar coated 2157278981 and this sugar coated
2479649556 and this sugar coated 555357303 and this sugar coated
3870105701 and this sugar coated 2008414854 and this sugar coated
3344188149 and this sugar coated 4221384143 and this sugar coated
3956125452 and this sugar coated 2067696032 and this sugar coated
3594591187 and this sugar coated 2921233993 and this sugar coated
2428461 and this sugar coated 544322398 and this sugar coated 577241275
and this sugar coated 1471733935 and this sugar coated 610547355 and
this sugar coated 4027169054 and this sugar coated 1432588573 and this
sugar coated 1507829418 and this sugar coated 2025931657 and this sugar
coated 3646575487 and this sugar coated 545086370 and this sugar coated
48609733 and this sugar coated 2200306550 and this sugar coated 1653985193
and this sugar coated 298326376 and this sugar coated 1316178497 and
this sugar coated 3007786442 and this sugar coated 2064951626 and this
sugar coated 458293330 and this sugar coated 2589141269 and this sugar
coated 3591329599 and this sugar coated 3164325604 and this sugar coated
727753846 and this sugar coated 2179363840 and this sugar coated 146436021
and this sugar coated 1461446943 and this sugar coated 4069977195
and this sugar coated 705550613 and this sugar coated 3059967265
and this sugar coated 3887724982 and this sugar coated 4281599278
and this sugar coated 3313849956 and this sugar coated 1404054877
and this sugar coated 2845806497 and this sugar coated 146425753
and this sugar coated 1854211946 and this sugar coated 1266315497
and this sugar coated 3048417604 and this sugar coated 3681880366
and this sugar coated 3289982499 and this sugar coated 2909710000
and this sugar coated 1235738493 and this sugar coated 2632868024
and this sugar coated 2414719590 and this sugar coated 3970600049
and this sugar coated 1771706367 and this sugar coated 1449415276
and this sugar coated 3266420449 and this sugar coated 422970021
and this sugar coated 1963543593 and this sugar coated 2690192192
and this sugar coated 3826793022 and this sugar coated 1062508698
and this sugar coated 1531092325 and this sugar coated 1804592342
and this sugar coated 2583117782 and this sugar coated 2714934279 and
this sugar coated 4024971509 and this sugar coated 1294809318 and this
sugar coated 4028980673 and this sugar coated 1289560198 and this sugar
coated 2221992742 and this sugar coated 1669523910 and this sugar coated
35572830 and this sugar coated 157838143 and this sugar coated 1052438473
and this sugar coated 1016535060 and this sugar coated 1802137761
and this sugar coated 1753167236 and this sugar coated 1386275462
and this sugar coated 3080475397 and this sugar coated 2857371447 and
this sugar coated 1040679964 and this sugar coated 2145300060 and this
sugar coated 2390574316 and this sugar coated 1461121720 and this sugar
coated 2956646967 and this sugar coated 4031777805 and this sugar coated
4028374788 and this sugar coated 33600511 and this sugar coated 2920084762
and this sugar coated 1018524850 and this sugar coated 629373528 and this
sugar coated 3691585981 and this sugar coated 3515945977 and this sugar
coated 2091462646 and this sugar coated 2486323059 and this sugar coated
586499841 and this sugar coated 988145025 and this sugar coated 935516892
and this sugar coated 3367335476 and this sugar coated 2599673255
and this sugar coated 2839830854 and this sugar coated 265290510 and
this sugar coated 3972581182 and this sugar coated 2759138881 and
this sugar coated 3795373465 and this sugar coated 1005194799 and
this sugar coated 847297441 and this sugar coated 406762289 and this
sugar coated 1314163512 and this sugar coated 1332590856 and this sugar
coated 1866599683 and this sugar coated 4127851711 and this sugar coated
750260880 and this sugar coated 613907577 and this sugar coated 1450815602
and this sugar coated 3165620655 and this sugar coated 3734664991
and this sugar coated 3650291728 and this sugar coated 3012275730
and this sugar coated 3704569646 and this sugar coated 1427272223
and this sugar coated 778793252 and this sugar coated 1343938022
and this sugar coated 2676280711 and this sugar coated 2052605720
and this sugar coated 1946737175 and this sugar coated 3164576444 and
this sugar coated 3914038668 and this sugar coated 3967478842 and this
sugar coated 3682934266 and this sugar coated 1661551462 and this sugar
coated 3294938066 and this sugar coated 4011595847 and this sugar coated
840292616 and this sugar coated 3712170807 and this sugar coated 616741398
and this sugar coated 312560963 and this sugar coated 711312465 and this
sugar coated 1351876610 and this sugar coated 322626781 and this sugar
coated 1910503582 and this sugar coated 271666773 and this sugar coated
2175563734 and this sugar coated 1594956187 and this sugar coated 70604529
and this sugar coated 3617834859 and this sugar coated 1007753275
and this sugar coated 1495573769 and this sugar coated 4069517037
and this sugar coated 2549218298 and this sugar coated 2663038764
and this sugar coated 504708206 and this sugar coated 2263041392
and this sugar coated 3941167025 and this sugar coated 2249088522
and this sugar coated 1514023603 and this sugar coated 1998579484
and this sugar coated 1312622330 and this sugar coated 694541497
and this sugar coated 2582060303 and this sugar coated 2151582166
and this sugar coated 1382467621 and this sugar coated 776784248 and
this sugar coated 2618340202 and this sugar coated 3323268794 and this
sugar coated 2497899128 and this sugar coated 2784771155 and this sugar
coated 503983604 and this sugar coated 4076293799 and this sugar coated
907881277 and this sugar coated 423175695 and this sugar coated 432175456
and this sugar coated 1378068232 and this sugar coated 4145222326
and this sugar coated 3954048622 and this sugar coated 3938656102
and this sugar coated 3820766613 and this sugar coated 2793130115
and this sugar coated 2977904593 and this sugar coated 26017576 and
this sugar coated 3274890735 and this sugar coated 3194772133 and
this sugar coated 1700274565 and this sugar coated 1756076034 and
this sugar coated 4006520079 and this sugar coated 3677328699 and
this sugar coated 720338349 and this sugar coated 1533947780 and this
sugar coated 354530856 and this sugar coated 688349552 and this sugar
coated 3973924725 and this sugar coated 1637815568 and this sugar coated
332179504 and this sugar coated 3949051286 and this sugar coated 53804574
and this sugar coated 2852348879 and this sugar coated 3044236432
and this sugar coated 1282449977 and this sugar coated 3583942155
and this sugar coated 3416972820 and this sugar coated 4006381244
and this sugar coated 1617046695 and this sugar coated 2628476075
and this sugar coated 3002303598 and this sugar coated 1686838959
and this sugar coated 431878346 and this sugar coated 2686675385
and this sugar coated 1700445008 and this sugar coated 1080580658
and this sugar coated 1009431731 and this sugar coated 832498133 and
this sugar coated 3223435511 and this sugar coated 2605976345 and this
sugar coated 2271191193 and this sugar coated 2516031870 and this sugar
coated 1648197032 and this sugar coated 4164389018 and this sugar coated
2548247927 and this sugar coated 300782431 and this sugar coated 375919233
and this sugar coated 238389289 and this sugar coated 3353747414 and
this sugar coated 2531188641 and this sugar coated 2019080857 and
this sugar coated 1475708069 and this sugar coated 455242339 and
this sugar coated 2609103871 and this sugar coated 448939670 and
this sugar coated 3451063019 and this sugar coated 1395535956 and
this sugar coated 2413381860 and this sugar coated 1841049896 and
this sugar coated 1491858159 and this sugar coated 885456874 and
this sugar coated 4264095073 and this sugar coated 4001119347 and
this sugar coated 1565136089 and this sugar coated 3898914787 and
this sugar coated 1108368660 and this sugar coated 540939232 and
this sugar coated 1173283510 and this sugar coated 2745871338 and
this sugar coated 3681308437 and this sugar coated 4207628240 and
this sugar coated 3343053890 and this sugar coated 4016749493 and
this sugar coated 1699691293 and this sugar coated 1103962373 and
this sugar coated 3625875870 and this sugar coated 2256883143 and
this sugar coated 3830138730 and this sugar coated 1031889488 and
this sugar coated 3479347698 and this sugar coated 1535977030 and
this sugar coated 4236805024 and this sugar coated 3251091107 and
this sugar coated 2132092099 and this sugar coated 1774941330 and
this sugar coated 1199868427 and this sugar coated 1452454533 and
this sugar coated 157007616 and this sugar coated 2904115357 and this
sugar coated 342012276 and this sugar coated 595725824 and this sugar
coated 1480756522 and this sugar coated 206960106 and this sugar coated
497939518 and this sugar coated 591360097 and this sugar coated 863170706
and this sugar coated 2375253569 and this sugar coated 3596610801
and this sugar coated 1814182875 and this sugar coated 2094937945
and this sugar coated 3421402208 and this sugar coated 1082520231
and this sugar coated 3463918190 and this sugar coated 2785509508
and this sugar coated 435703966 and this sugar coated 3908032597 and
this sugar coated 1641649973 and this sugar coated 2842273706 and
this sugar coated 3305899714 and this sugar coated 1510255612 and this
sugar coated 2148256476 and this sugar coated 2655287854 and this sugar
coated 3276092548 and this sugar coated 4258621189 and this sugar coated
236887753 and this sugar coated 3681803219 and this sugar coated 274041037
and this sugar coated 1734335097 and this sugar coated 3815195456
and this sugar coated 3317970021 and this sugar coated 1899903192
and this sugar coated 1026095262 and this sugar coated 4050517792
and this sugar coated 356393447 and this sugar coated 2410691914
and this sugar coated 3873677099 and this sugar coated 3682840055
and this sugar coated 3913112168 and this sugar coated 2491498743
and this sugar coated 4132185628 and this sugar coated 2489919796
and this sugar coated 1091903735 and this sugar coated 1979897079 and
this sugar coated 3170134830 and this sugar coated 3567386728 and this
sugar coated 3557303409 and this sugar coated 857797738 and this sugar
coated 1136121015 and this sugar coated 1342202287 and this sugar coated
507115054 and this sugar coated 2535736646 and this sugar coated 337727348
and this sugar coated 3213592640 and this sugar coated 1301675037 and this
sugar coated 2528481711 and this sugar coated 1895095763 and this sugar
coated 1721773893 and this sugar coated 3216771564 and this sugar coated
62756741 and this sugar coated 2142006736 and this sugar coated 835421444
and this sugar coated 2531993523 and this sugar coated 1442658625
and this sugar coated 3659876326 and this sugar coated 2882144922
and this sugar coated 676362277 and this sugar coated 1392781812 and
this sugar coated 170690266 and this sugar coated 3921047035 and
this sugar coated 1759253602 and this sugar coated 3611846912 and
this sugar coated 1745797284 and this sugar coated 664899054 and
this sugar coated 1329594018 and this sugar coated 3901205900 and
this sugar coated 3045908486 and this sugar coated 2062866102 and
this sugar coated 2865634940 and this sugar coated 3543621612 and
this sugar coated 3464012697 and this sugar coated 1080764994 and
this sugar coated 553557557 and this sugar coated 3656615353 and this
sugar coated 3996768171 and this sugar coated 991055499 and this sugar
coated 499776247 and this sugar coated 1265440854 and this sugar coated
648242737 and this sugar coated 3940784050 and this sugar coated 980351604
and this sugar coated 3713745714 and this sugar coated 1749149687
and this sugar coated 3396870395 and this sugar coated 4211799374
and this sugar coated 3640570775 and this sugar coated 1161844396
and this sugar coated 3125318951 and this sugar coated 1431517754
and this sugar coated 545492359 and this sugar coated 4268468663
and this sugar coated 3499529547 and this sugar coated 1437099964
and this sugar coated 2702547544 and this sugar coated 3433638243 and
this sugar coated 2581715763 and this sugar coated 2787789398 and this
sugar coated 1060185593 and this sugar coated 1593081372 and this sugar
coated 2418618748 and this sugar coated 4260947970 and this sugar coated
69676912 and this sugar coated 2159744348 and this sugar coated 86519011
and this sugar coated 2512459080 and this sugar coated 3838209314
and this sugar coated 1220612927 and this sugar coated 3339683548
and this sugar coated 133810670 and this sugar coated 1090789135
and this sugar coated 1078426020 and this sugar coated 1569222167
and this sugar coated 845107691 and this sugar coated 3583754449 and
this sugar coated 4072456591 and this sugar coated 1091646820 and this
sugar coated 628848692 and this sugar coated 1613405280 and this sugar
coated 3757631651 and this sugar coated 526609435 and this sugar coated
236106946 and this sugar coated 48312990 and this sugar coated 2942717905
and this sugar coated 3402727701 and this sugar coated 1797494240
and this sugar coated 859738849 and this sugar coated 992217954 and
this sugar coated 4005476642 and this sugar coated 2243076622 and
this sugar coated 3870952857 and this sugar coated 3732016268 and
this sugar coated 765654824 and this sugar coated 3490871365 and
this sugar coated 2511836413 and this sugar coated 1685915746 and
this sugar coated 3888969200 and this sugar coated 1414112111 and
this sugar coated 2273134842 and this sugar coated 3281911079 and
this sugar coated 4080962846 and this sugar coated 172450625 and
this sugar coated 2569994100 and this sugar coated 980381355 and
this sugar coated 4109958455 and this sugar coated 2819808352 and
this sugar coated 2716589560 and this sugar coated 2568741196 and
this sugar coated 3681446669 and this sugar coated 3329971472 and
this sugar coated 1835478071 and this sugar coated 660984891 and
this sugar coated 3704678404 and this sugar coated 4045999559 and
this sugar coated 3422617507 and this sugar coated 3040415634 and
this sugar coated 1762651403 and this sugar coated 1719377915 and
this sugar coated 3470491036 and this sugar coated 2693910283 and
this sugar coated 3642056355 and this sugar coated 3138596744 and
this sugar coated 1364962596 and this sugar coated 2073328063 and
this sugar coated 1983633131 and this sugar coated 926494387 and
this sugar coated 3423689081 and this sugar coated 2150032023 and
this sugar coated 4096667949 and this sugar coated 1749200295 and
this sugar coated 3328846651 and this sugar coated 309677260 and this
sugar coated 2016342300 and this sugar coated 1779581495 and this sugar
coated 3079819751 and this sugar coated 111262694 and this sugar coated
1274766160 and this sugar coated 443224088 and this sugar coated 298511866
and this sugar coated 1025883608 and this sugar coated 3806446537
and this sugar coated 1145181785 and this sugar coated 168956806
and this sugar coated 3641502830 and this sugar coated 3584813610
and this sugar coated 1689216846 and this sugar coated 3666258015
and this sugar coated 3200248200 and this sugar coated 1692713982
and this sugar coated 2646376535 and this sugar coated 4042768518
and this sugar coated 1618508792 and this sugar coated 1610833997
and this sugar coated 3523052358 and this sugar coated 4130873264
and this sugar coated 2001055236 and this sugar coated 3610705100
and this sugar coated 2202168115 and this sugar coated 4028541809
and this sugar coated 2961195399 and this sugar coated 1006657119
and this sugar coated 2006996926 and this sugar coated 3186142756
and this sugar coated 1430667929 and this sugar coated 3210227297
and this sugar coated 1314452623 and this sugar coated 4074634658
and this sugar coated 4101304120 and this sugar coated 2273951170
and this sugar coated 1399257539 and this sugar coated 3367210612
and this sugar coated 3027628629 and this sugar coated 1190975929
and this sugar coated 2062231137 and this sugar coated 2333990788 and
this sugar coated 2221543033 and this sugar coated 2438960610 and this
sugar coated 1181637006 and this sugar coated 548689776 and this sugar
coated 2362791313 and this sugar coated 3372408396 and this sugar coated
3104550113 and this sugar coated 3145860560 and this sugar coated
296247880 and this sugar coated 1970579870 and this sugar coated
3078560182 and this sugar coated 3769228297 and this sugar coated
1714227617 and this sugar coated 3291629107 and this sugar coated
3898220290 and this sugar coated 166772364 and this sugar coated
1251581989 and this sugar coated 493813264 and this sugar coated 448347421
and this sugar coated 195405023 and this sugar coated 2709975567 and
this sugar coated 677966185 and this sugar coated 3703036547 and
this sugar coated 1463355134 and this sugar coated 2715995803 and
this sugar coated 1338867538 and this sugar coated 1343315457 and
this sugar coated 2802222074 and this sugar coated 2684532164 and
this sugar coated 233230375 and this sugar coated 2599980071 and this
sugar coated 2000651841 and this sugar coated 3277868038 and this sugar
coated 1638401717 and this sugar coated 4028070440 and this sugar coated
3237316320 and this sugar coated 6314154 and this sugar coated 819756386
and this sugar coated 300326615 and this sugar coated 590932579 and
this sugar coated 1405279636 and this sugar coated 3267499572 and
this sugar coated 3150704214 and this sugar coated 2428286686 and
this sugar coated 3959192993 and this sugar coated 3461946742 and
this sugar coated 1862657033 and this sugar coated 1266418056 and
this sugar coated 963775037 and this sugar coated 2089974820 and
this sugar coated 2263052895 and this sugar coated 1917689273 and
this sugar coated 448879540 and this sugar coated 3550394620 and this
sugar coated 3981727096 and this sugar coated 150775221 and this sugar
coated 3627908307 and this sugar coated 1303187396 and this sugar
coated 508620638 and this sugar coated 2975983352 and this sugar
coated 2726630617 and this sugar coated 1817252668 and this sugar
coated 1876281319 and this sugar coated 1457606340 and this sugar
coated 908771278 and this sugar coated 3720792119 and this sugar
coated 3617206836 and this sugar coated 2455994898 and this sugar
coated 1729034894 and this sugar coated 1080033504 and this sugar
coated 976866871 and this sugar coated 3556439503 and this sugar
coated 2881648439 and this sugar coated 1522871579 and this sugar
coated 1555064734 and this sugar coated 1336096578 and this sugar
coated 3548522304 and this sugar coated 2579274686 and this sugar
coated 3574697629 and this sugar coated 3205460757 and this sugar
coated 3593280638 and this sugar coated 3338716283 and this sugar
coated 3079412587 and this sugar coated 564236357 and this sugar
coated 2993598910 and this sugar coated 1781952180 and this sugar
coated 1464380207 and this sugar coated 3163844217 and this sugar
coated 3332601554 and this sugar coated 1699332808 and this sugar
coated 1393555694 and this sugar coated 1183702653 and this sugar
coated 3581086237 and this sugar coated 1288719814 and this sugar
coated 691649499 and this sugar coated 2847557200 and this sugar
coated 2895455976 and this sugar coated 3193889540 and this sugar
coated 2717570544 and this sugar coated 1781354906 and this sugar
coated 1676643554 and this sugar coated 2592534050 and this sugar
coated 3230253752 and this sugar coated 1126444790 and this sugar
coated 2770207658 and this sugar coated 2633158820 and this sugar
coated 2210423226 and this sugar coated 2615765581 and this sugar
coated 2414155088 and this sugar coated 3127139286 and this sugar
coated 673620729 and this sugar coated 2805611233 and this sugar
coated 1269405062 and this sugar coated 4015350505 and this sugar
coated 3341807571 and this sugar coated 4149409754 and this sugar
coated 1057255273 and this sugar coated 2012875353 and this sugar
coated 2162469141 and this sugar coated 2276492801 and this sugar
coated 2601117357 and this sugar coated 993977747 and this sugar
coated 3918593370 and this sugar coated 2654263191 and this sugar
coated 753973209 and this sugar coated 36408145 and this sugar coated
2530585658 and this sugar coated 25011837 and this sugar coated 3520020182
and this sugar coated 2088578344 and this sugar coated 530523599
and this sugar coated 2918365339 and this sugar coated 1524020338
and this sugar coated 1518925132 and this sugar coated 3760827505
and this sugar coated 3759777254 and this sugar coated 1202760957
and this sugar coated 3985898139 and this sugar coated 3906192525
and this sugar coated 674977740 and this sugar coated 4174734889 and
this sugar coated 2031300136 and this sugar coated 2019492241 and this
sugar coated 3983892565 and this sugar coated 4153806404 and this sugar
coated 3822280332 and this sugar coated 352677332 and this sugar coated
2297720250 and this sugar coated 60907813 and this sugar coated 90501309
and this sugar coated 3286998549 and this sugar coated 1016092578 and
this sugar coated 2535922412 and this sugar coated 2839152426 and this
sugar coated 457141659 and this sugar coated 509813237 and this sugar
coated 4120667899 and this sugar coated 652014361 and this sugar coated
1966332200 and this sugar coated 2975202805 and this sugar coated 55981186
and this sugar coated 2327461051 and this sugar coated 676427537 and this
sugar coated 3255491064 and this sugar coated 2882294119 and this sugar
coated 3433927263 and this sugar coated 1307055953 and this sugar coated
942726286 and this sugar coated 933058658 and this sugar coated 2468411793
and this sugar coated 3933900994 and this sugar coated 4215176142
and this sugar coated 1361170020 and this sugar coated 2001714738
and this sugar coated 2830558078 and this sugar coated 3274259782
and this sugar coated 1222529897 and this sugar coated 1679025792 and
this sugar coated 2729314320 and this sugar coated 3714953764 and this
sugar coated 1770335741 and this sugar coated 151462246 and this sugar
coated 3013232138 and this sugar coated 1682292957 and this sugar coated
1483529935 and this sugar coated 471910574 and this sugar coated
1539241949 and this sugar coated 458788160 and this sugar coated
3436315007 and this sugar coated 1807016891 and this sugar coated
3718408830 and this sugar coated 978976581 and this sugar coated
1043663428 and this sugar coated 3165965781 and this sugar coated
1927990952 and this sugar coated 4200891579 and this sugar coated
2372276910 and this sugar coated 3208408903 and this sugar coated
3533431907 and this sugar coated 1412390302 and this sugar coated
2931980059 and this sugar coated 4132332400 and this sugar coated
1947078029 and this sugar coated 3881505623 and this sugar coated
4168226417 and this sugar coated 2941484381 and this sugar coated
1077988104 and this sugar coated 1320477388 and this sugar coated
886195818 and this sugar coated 18198404 and this sugar coated 3786409000
and this sugar coated 2509781533 and this sugar coated 112762804 and
this sugar coated 3463356488 and this sugar coated 1866414978 and
this sugar coated 891333506 and this sugar coated 18488651 and this
sugar coated 661792760 and this sugar coated 1628790961 and this
sugar coated 3885187036 and this sugar coated 3141171499 and this
sugar coated 876946877 and this sugar coated 2693282273 and this
sugar coated 1372485963 and this sugar coated 791857591 and this
sugar coated 2686433993 and this sugar coated 3759982718 and this
sugar coated 3167212022 and this sugar coated 3472953795 and this
sugar coated 2716379847 and this sugar coated 445679433 and this sugar
coated 3561995674 and this sugar coated 3504004811 and this sugar coated
3574258232 and this sugar coated 54117162 and this sugar coated 3331405415
and this sugar coated 2381918588 and this sugar coated 3769707343 and this
sugar coated 4154350007 and this sugar coated 1140177722 and this sugar
coated 4074052095 and this sugar coated 668550556 and this sugar coated
3214352940 and this sugar coated 367459370 and this sugar coated 261225585
and this sugar coated 2610173221 and this sugar coated 4209349473
and this sugar coated 3468074219 and this sugar coated 3265815641 and
this sugar coated 314222801 and this sugar coated 3066103646 and this
sugar coated 3808782860 and this sugar coated 282218597 and this sugar
coated 3406013506 and this sugar coated 3773591054 and this sugar coated
379116347 and this sugar coated 1285071038 and this sugar coated 846784868
and this sugar coated 2669647154 and this sugar coated 3771962079
and this sugar coated 3550491691 and this sugar coated 2305946142
and this sugar coated 453669953 and this sugar coated 1268987020
and this sugar coated 3317592352 and this sugar coated 3279303384
and this sugar coated 3744833421 and this sugar coated 2610507566
and this sugar coated 3859509063 and this sugar coated 266596637
and this sugar coated 3847019092 and this sugar coated 517658769
and this sugar coated 3462560207 and this sugar coated 3443424879
and this sugar coated 370717030 and this sugar coated 4247526661
and this sugar coated 2224018117 and this sugar coated 4143653529
and this sugar coated 4112773975 and this sugar coated 2788324899
and this sugar coated 2477274417 and this sugar coated 1456262402
and this sugar coated 2901442914 and this sugar coated 1517677493
and this sugar coated 1846949527 and this sugar coated 2295493580
and this sugar coated 3734397586 and this sugar coated 2176403920
and this sugar coated 1280348187 and this sugar coated 1908823572
and this sugar coated 3871786941 and this sugar coated 846861322
and this sugar coated 1172426758 and this sugar coated 3287448474
and this sugar coated 3383383037 and this sugar coated 1655181056
and this sugar coated 3139813346 and this sugar coated 901632758 and
this sugar coated 1897031941 and this sugar coated 2986607138 and this
sugar coated 3066810236 and this sugar coated 3447102507 and this sugar
coated 1393639104 and this sugar coated 373351379 and this sugar coated
950779232 and this sugar coated 625454576 and this sugar coated 3124240540
and this sugar coated 4148612726 and this sugar coated 2007998917 and
this sugar coated 544563296 and this sugar coated 2244738638 and this
sugar coated 2330496472 and this sugar coated 2058025392 and this sugar
coated 1291430526 and this sugar coated 424198748 and this sugar coated
50039436 and this sugar coated 29584100 and this sugar coated 3605783033
and this sugar coated 2429876329 and this sugar coated 2791104160 and
this sugar coated 1057563949 and this sugar coated 3255363231 and this
sugar coated 3075367218 and this sugar coated 3463963227 and this sugar
coated 1469046755 and this sugar coated 985887462 Finally I have listed
all. That was all holdings.

There is this peculiar thing: "************** TEST VECTORS
***********************************".

There is this peculiar thing: "This is a test vector.".

There is this peculiar thing: "Plaintext is" It says something like:
"BLOWFISH" using loud voice.

There is this peculiar thing: "The key is" It says something like:
"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" using loud voice.

There is Douglas code named "PL" who has big sugar coated 1112297303
leafs.

There is Louis code named "PR" who has big sugar coated 1179210568 leafs.

There is Dale code named "CL" who has big sugar coated 844026110 leafs.

There is Daniel code named "CR" who has big sugar coated 4094927363 leafs.

Beware of stoned humans! There is Alan code named "keey". He likes to
carry bags of blueberry. This person holds initially this world view:
"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" Why he thinks that way?

There is this peculiar thing: "This is another test vector.".

There is this peculiar thing: "The key is" It says something like:
"Who is John Galt?" using soft voice.

There is Douglas code named "PL" who has big sugar coated 4275878552
leafs.

There is Louis code named "PR" who has big sugar coated 1985229328 leafs.

There is Dale code named "CL" who has big sugar coated 3432084267 leafs.

There is Daniel code named "CR" who has big sugar coated 2149774980 leafs.

---