Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 6 Feb 1998 01:29:07 +0100 (MET)

<nettime> Interview with Alexander Kluge - erratum

a minor detail, however, a mistake in an otherwise very interesting
interview - sorry to be picky ...
-a

HUO
In the midst of things, in the center of nothing?

AK
Basically, you have to venture forward again and again, to get in the
midst of what people are interested in. You have to seek out the remote
and wild places for art to renew itself. We set out as filmmakers in
the GDR imitating the French New Wave. We were two years late. We

... this must obviously be the FRG ... they were very west, not east german.

---