Frank Hartmann on Wed, 13 Aug 1997 19:47:05 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Microsoft's content channel bar

Supposing that some nettimers might have missed it, I forward this and
the following piece from this week's real audio interview transcript
between McChesney from Hotwired and Brad Chase, manager of the Internet
Explorer at Microsoft, on the release of the new IE 4.0:

----

---