{ brad brace } on Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:30:46 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> corporate agenda

--

{ brad brace }  <<<< bbrace@netcom.com >>>>  ~finger for pgp

The_12hr-ISBN-JPEG_Project      ftp.netcom.com/pub/bb/bbrace
  continuous hypermodern       ftp.teleport.com/users/bbrace
      imagery online          ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace
       all-the-time        ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace
--
Usenet-news: alt.binaries.pictures.12hr/ a.b.p.fine-art.misc