Laurie Cubbison on Wed, 4 Jun 1997 23:08:41 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: <nettime> Let's get ludic

this reminds me of the feminist accusation to the effect that (sorry, no
citations though perhaps Mary Wollstonecraft) that "as soon as we, meaning
women, finally get some thing, men say it doesn't matter any more."