Gomma on Fri, 30 May 1997 04:16:34 +0200 (MET DST)

<nettime> Attack against Decoder -Italy

Just after my return from Ljubiana it appeared the following text on a
main italian newspaper. In it we discovered we had been under the control for
months by the italian computer crimes police and a magistrate, because we
published (in Decoder issue #8) this comic stripe by the english artist Graham
Harwood, I think well known here in the list, about the violence on children.
I have no time at the moment to translate in english the text, but please find
some italian friend in your area and make public what's happening here.
It's very heavy, and we need international support.

CYBER RIGHTS NOW!
--
| Cybernet: Gomma 65:1200/1.2
| Internet: Gomma@decoderbbs.csmtbo.mi.cnr.it
| WWW     : http://www4.iol.it/decoder
|
| Standard disclaimer: >>>> Information wants to be free <<<<
| From DecoderBBS Italy +39-2-29527597 (open 14:00-08:00).
---