Gordon Cook on Sun, 16 Feb 97 21:37 MET

dreamland Re: name.space -- sorry your argument makes no sense Re: nettime: [Fwd: rewired Zeit- name.space]

Gee the world is going to dance to pauls tune because he WISHES it to do
so.  how nice.  and the internet is now going to run by treaty.  how nice.
and the justice department position he alleges is really true.....trust
him and don't ask for sources....how nice.

Is there anyone on this list who actually programs distributed databases?
and could give a reasoned critique of my earlier statements?

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://pobox.com/cook/
Internet: cook@cookreport.com             For NEW study: EVOLVING INTER-
NET INFRASTRUCTURE, 222 page Handbook http://pobox.com/cook/evolving.html