Thomas Hobbs on Fri, 13 Dec 96 14:02 MET

This turned up in my mail box, it was my intention to do any of these
things and i have certainly not sent any mail out indicating any such
thing, I had another message earlier in the week saying I was subsrcibed
adalist @ adaweb.com, a group i wasn't aware i had subscribed to anyway,
this wasn't a problem, but what is this on about: I do not want to be
removed from the nettime-l@desk.nl list.