heath bunting (www.irational.org) on Tue, 3 Sep 96 12:17 METDST

nettime: V tape

ATTENTION
NEW MEDIA ARTIST
New Media Catalogue Project at V tape

WANTED

CD-ROM PROJECTS, SELECTED AUDIO ARTWORKS, INTERACTIVE ART AND CREATIVE INTERNET PROJECTS

* V tape is embarking on a pilot project to collect and catalogue information
about artists and projects in new media. The catalogue is intended as a platform for artists to showcase projects available for sale to arts and cultural organizations.

* If you have artwork(s) you consider appropriate for our project we kindly
request the following information:

*Title of the artwork
*Description of
the piece
*Relevant
technical information
*Your biography and CV
*Photo/Visuals

* Please submit all information to the attention of John Chung at V tape.
Do not miss this chance to be included in this breakthrough catalogue.

Deadline for submissions is mid September

V tape
401 Richmond St. W. Suite 452
Toronto, Ontario
M5V 3A8