pit on Sat, 3 Aug 96 00:40 METDST

nettime: !: mor

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 23:53:46 +0000
From: mor@vortex.is (Margret Ogn Rafnsdottir)

Reykjav’k 21. July 1996

Dear sir/madam

These days I am collecting techniques and ideas in creativity. The
well known techniques brainstorming, mind-map,synectics etc. And
methods from surrealism, fluxus, conceptual-art etc. These methods and
techniques will be put together in a book, in icelandic.
I am also collecting personal methods and techniques from artists,
writers, musicians and designers. This contribution will be used along
with the book and in a show in november at The Living Art Museum in
Reykjav’k.

I am asking you to contribute for this project.

Your contribution can be:

¥       Techniques and methods in creativity

¥       Creative methods which you use in your work.

¥       Theoretical ideas about creativity.

¥       Methods to generate ideas from raw material which you use in your work.

¥       Creative games.

I sincerely hope that you will participate and send your contribution
for the project to:

MOR
P.O.BOX 1498
121 Reykjav’k