David Garcia via Nettime-tmp on Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:41:57 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Covid amnesia

Something we should stop doing is pretending we have moved on from Covid. Too many of us have been too quick to draw a veil of forgetfulness over the enormity what Covid has done to us. Where to begin... when we haven't begun to process the impact and what we need to learn.

Today the UK's Covid Inquiry started taking oral evidence from witnesses today, and there is one important piece of news that may make all the difference. The judge Heather Hallett, confirms she will be publishing interim reports as it goes along. This is a welcome change from the usual process of years of waiting followed by a mighty data dump, hurried reading/scanning, confected scandal followed by instant amnesia. Whats happening in terms of lesson learning in other lands?
#  more info: https://mail.ljudmila.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-tmp