Krystian Woznicki on Fri, 24 Feb 2023 09:35:29 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Open Letter · Blocked by the Border

Hi nettimers,

80 researchers, cultural workers, journalists, and activists from 25 countries call on event organizers throughout “Europe” and beyond: Stand together against the EU border regime and publicize the occasions when borders sabotage our efforts to build spaces of transnational conversation and cooperation!

Read the open letter here: https://berlinergazette.de/open-letter-blocked-by-the-border/

Please spread the word about this by sharing this email in your networks. If you do so on social media, please use our handle @berlinergazette or @berlinergazette@mstdn.social and the hashtag #BlockedByTheBorder.

Best wishes,

Krystian (for the BG team)

BG - Berliner Gazette - since 1999 - https://berlinergazette.de

Allied Grounds: Connecting Climate and Labor Struggles
BG Project 2023 w/ Texts, Conference + more
https://allied-grounds.berlinergazette.de

After Extractivism: Challenging the Ecological-Economic Complex
BG Project 2022 w/ Video Talks, Projects, Texts + more
https://after-extractivism.berlinergazette.de