Allan Siegel on Tue, 14 Feb 2023 22:38:46 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Stormy Weather?

Hello,

Trying to get back to some of Brian's and others original concerns here is some useful background material; not from conspiracy theorists as far as I know. Thanks Alex for the information about the Milan event. And, Michael nice of you to bring a red herring to the discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPJXpGM8G0
Jeffrey Sachs: "We're in a crisis and it will get worse in the coming months."

SCOTT RITTER: Getting it Wrong on Ukraine – Consortium News
https://consortiumnews.com/2022/09/01/scott-ritter-getting-it-wrong-on-ukraine/

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline. By Seymour Hersh
https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream

cheers

allan