Molly Hankwitz on Thu, 1 Dec 2022 03:39:48 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Moving Nettime to the Fediverse

Seriously d.garcia! What a moderators ploy, and all the putti are coming out, shedding angelic little wings of delight about how much we enjoy the lust…im only 25, and rarely post on nettime but do like reading a few cranky masterworks now and again. i got bigger fish to fry…low tech/high concept that is all it is about!!! all that will ever cut through the stickey goo of the last six months to a year…go nettime parlay on…

xxxmolly