Christian Swertz on Sat, 22 Oct 2022 17:53:11 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Technopolitics of the future

Dear Brian,

> Thoughts about it?

there is no doubt that we indeed have the chance to observe interesting developments. Maybe inflation should be added to the list. And the current crises might really be the expression of a paradigm shift.

Since you referred to Marx: Wasn't it to be expected that this is exactly what would happen? As I recall, he argued that capitalism will always lead to crises. From this point of view, the current crises shows (again) that the argument has empirical substance.

In this respect I would like to rise one question: Isn't it is necessary to discuss the ownership issue to understand the crises and to develop suggestions?

--
Liebe Grüße,

Christian Swertz
https://www.swertz.at