Felix Stalder on Wed, 28 Sep 2022 13:43:21 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> italian fascism in '22

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for this update.

however she is a naziliberista, combining a conservative economic
agenda with an identitarian social agenda, so she is trying not to
fuck up on the fiscal front.

That seems to be the winning formula at the moment. It's pretty much what we had here in Austria with the right-far-right coalition of Sebastian Kurz I. It's also pretty much what AfD offers in Germany and not too far from the line of the more capable politicians that might follow Trump.

In the Germanic countries, this formula has been unstable perhaps fascism is still so toxic the far-right's open border to it still attracts a lot of cooky people who tend to be unable to govern. But the toxicity is getting weaker and weaker, also here.

--
| |||||||||||||||| http://felix.openflows.com |
| for secure communication, please use signal |