Keno Westhoff on Wed, 10 Aug 2022 10:31:54 +0200

<nettime> CfA German Mobility Award 2022

Call for applications by the “German Mobility Award”:

The German Mobility Award is one of the most important awards in the fields of digital affairs and mobility in Germany. For the seventh time, the Bundesministerium für Digitales und Verkehr (BMDV) is awarding prizes to innovative projects by citizens, founders, developers and experts as well as outstanding personalities who are rethinking and reshaping the future of mobility. In nine award categories, we are looking for project developments, data-driven applications, good practices as well as student projects, sketches and artistic representations that actualize our digital and mobile future.

To enable us to enter you in the race for the German Mobility Award (for example, in the category “Art”), we need your application by August 15, 2022. It's easy to submit using a convenient online form: https://mobilitaetspreis.converve.io/start.html It takes a maximum of ten minutes to fill out. All further information about the DMP 2022 and how to enter the competition can be found on the website: www.mobilitätspreis.de.
The German Mobility Award 2022 also allows you to nominate projects or outstanding personalities from the field of digital and mobility who deserve to be honored with the German Mobility Award.

Feel free to share this call for innovative ideas for shaping the mobility of the future with your networks. All relevant information can be found at mobilitaetspreis.de. Under this link you will also find modules for your newsletter and social media channels: https://cloud-irights.oopen.de/index.php/s/LR7YRkP3x4SF8Cz