José María Mateos on Mon, 6 Jun 2022 15:38:01 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Fwd: [farber@keio.jp: [IP] CCRC/IP-Asia June 6, 9pm JST: Jeff returns - The United States of Anonymous]

On Mon, Jun 06, 2022 at 09:15:37AM -0400, charlie derr wrote:
However, what i found is

https://seclists.org/interesting-people/

and while there are archives available (and an RSS feed), i can't see
how i might add my email address to the recipient list. Perchance does
anyone have any direction for me on this?

Hi Charlie,

Cheers,

--
José María (Chema) Mateos || https://rinzewind.org