w on Sat, 19 Mar 2022 11:21:38 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The War to come ...

Could not agree more with Stefan's comment.  One more thing to
consider, all the tax money the EU countries are pumping into this
failed country are only a fraction of what the oligarchs are pumping
out into their tax haven accounts.

But it doesn't matter, the US propaganda machine has fully succeeded in
painting everything and everybody into blue and yellow.

The way the different realities are constructed reminds me a bit of The
Matrix.  I suggest to refrain from taking any pills, be they red or
blue (or yellow for that matter).

Wolfgang Streek wrote an excellent essay on the "Fog of War."

https://newleftreview.org/sidecar/posts/fog-of-war
Greetings from the Lower East Side,

Wolfgang