Fernanda Duarte on Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:42:14 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> "Infrastructures and/as Anticolonialism" CRDM annual symposium

** apologies for cross-posting **

Dear colleagues,

We hope you'll join us for "Infrastructures and/as Anticolonialism", a virtual symposium on Thursday March 24th and Friday March 25th organized by students and faculty in NC State's PhD program in Communication, Rhetoric, and Digital Media (CRDM). In addition to showcasing the work of CRDM students and faculty, the symposium will feature four exciting keynote speakers: Dr. Rida Qadri (Google), Dr. Chakanetsa Mavhunga (MIT), Felipe Fonseca (Northumbria University) and Dr. Rahul Mukherjee (University of Pennsylvania). We invite you to check out the symposium website and to consider attending the keynote talks, paper sessions, and panels we've organized. There is no cost associated with registration. To register, please fill out this brief form asking for your affiliation, which day(s) you'd like to attend, and your email address. A link inviting you to the symposium's Discord server is in the confirmation message at the end of the registration form. This Discord will be used to circulate Zoom links for each session and to host conversations about the symposium's topic. We will send the Discord invite out again to all registrants, using the email addresses provided, closer to the start of the symposium.
Thank you very much!

Fernanda Duarte (on behalf of the Symposium Committee: Nick Taylor, Malcolm Ogden, Lindsey Scheper, Travis Merchant-Knudsen, and Charlotte Wilkins)
--
Dr. Fernanda Duarte (Fredu)
she/her, ela