Geert Lovink on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:26:07 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> 23 years ago, the launch of ReadMe! ASCII Culture and the Revenge of Knowledge by Nettime

Jim Fleming of Autonomedia just confirmed that the nettime readme! books
have savely arrived in Williamburgh (Brooklyn, NY) after a journey over
the Atlantic Ocean. They have now hit American and Canadian bookstores.
this also means that readme! can now be ordered via amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1570270899/qid=919885952/sr=1-2/002-4634585-5421412

ReadMe! ASCII Culture and the Revenge of Knowledge
                             by Nettime
                             Our Price: $16.00

Paperback - 556 pages (February 1, 1999)
Autonomedia; ISBN: 1570270899
Availability: This title usually ships within
4-6 weeks. Please note that titles occasionally go
out of print or publishers run out of stock.
We will notify you within 2-3 weeks if we have
trouble obtaining this title.
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 77,961

Be the first person to review this book!
Write an online review and share your
thoughts with other readers!

I have read this book, and I want to review it.
I am the Author, and I want to comment on my book.
I am the Publisher, and I want to comment.