Álvaro Seiça on Thu, 16 Sep 2021 19:15:48 +0200 (CEST)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
<nettime> ERASE! A digital festival and conference (September 20-24, 2021)
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: <nettime> ERASE! A digital festival and conference (September 20-24, 2021)
- From: Álvaro Seiça <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:14:22 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=protonmail.com; s=protonmail; t=1631812465; bh=iNTkBuFZdQ/wna0iUyjgTJFFXJl3qJrRHskNJ8zYXOg=; h=Date:To:From:Reply-To:Subject:From; b=jzS3eMInuHX10lhpH+LrkIGVEITNhMaVhmst7wWwI+fwXiowOdlOGRISKn8/8xkh7 UiABfjC67+YYsVQVmfLyUIxoJfHAUnOsvucjCsuQ2p/iznhAcACZSiCBNjv/aVTC36 JAThNrv7rl+z5Kgj1RPd4k1gL16QBwNVLrlbrn5k=
- Reply-to: Álvaro Seiça <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am happy to share news about the ERASE festival and conference taking place next week, from Monday, September 20, to Friday, September 24.
A digital festival and conference on the poetics and politics of erasure
September 20-24, 2021
Every day, from 7 am GMT+2 a new video by a poet and artist will be launched with reviews by critics.
Screenings: Bergen, Norway
Throughout the opening hours, the videos will be played in loop on several screens at the:
Bergen Public Library
University of Bergen Humanities Library
KMD: Faculty of Fine Art, Music and Design
University of Bergen campus screens
ERASE brings together poets, artists, and critics from Angola, Chile, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Taiwan, and the United States.
The participants include Florian Cramer, Tammy Lai-Ming Ho, Daniel C. Howe, Hung Hung, Raquel Lima, Bruno Ministro, Winnie Soon, Carlos Soto-Román, Juliana Spahr, and Fiona Sze-Lorrain.
ERASE is a digital festival and conference on the poetics and politics of erasure. It is a hybrid event, taking place online and on-site. It blends the festival and conference format to showcase commissioned video presentations of creative works, and to contribute to a critical debate on the theme of erasure. ERASE invites international guests to reflect on how the poetic, literary, and artistic practices of erasure relate to wider discussion on aesthetics, technology, and politics.
I appreciate if you’d like to share the event via your social and professional networks.
# distributed via <nettime>: no commercial use without permission
# <nettime> is a moderated mailing list for net criticism,
# collaborative text filtering and cultural politics of the nets
# more info: http://mx.kein.org/mailman/listinfo/nettime-l
# archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: email@example.com
# @nettime_bot tweets mail w/ sender unless #ANON is in Subject: