Brian Holmes on Fri, 21 May 2021 07:21:20 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> A Non-Western Metanarrative (for the benefit of My Holmes)

Patrick, I am a taker for your perspective.I have been to China, Mongolia and North India, to Lebanon and Armenia, that's the nearest I ever got to the places you talk about. Let's hear more about what it was like to live and work there.