Eric Barry Drasin on Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:21:42 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Love in the Time of Crypto-Art

Hello Nettime,

I wanted to forward an article I just posted about Crypto-Art and NFTs.

"Love in the Time of Crypto-Art"
https://eric-drasin.medium.com/love-in-the-time-of-crypto-art-b124b1da1653

I have been working in the space for quite some time now and have a specific perspective informed by my work and experience. I just completed my MFA at the University at Buffalo where I was focusing on these issues, and will soon be a PhD candidate at the University of Colorado Boulder in the Media Studies department.

Cheers
Eric Barry Drasin

--
Eric Barry Drasin