Molly Hankwitz on Sat, 13 Mar 2021 04:36:09 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> what does monetary value indicate?

Dear dear nettimers,

Awake! The arts are kickin it! Maybe badly...
Here is another, maybe relevant txt if you haven’t seen it!

<hey Daniel, I see that you have followed the NFT situation lately, I'm happy that I can share with you this article I wrote some days ago in Italy and now also translated >

https://networkcultures.org/longform/2021/03/11/cats-frogs-and-cryptoartists-what-if-auteur-jpgs-become-a-luxury-good/

molly