seb olma on Tue, 9 Feb 2021 09:07:38 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Making & Breaking: On the Post-Contemporary

Dear fellow nettimers,

It is with great pleasure that we can announce the publication of the new issue of Making & Breaking. We were able to attract an amazing group of contributors for this issue “On the Post-Contemporary”, some of them regular contributors to this list: Justin O’Connor, Marina Vishmidt, Geert Lovink, Angela Dimitrakaki, Patricia Reed, Suhail Malik, Dmitry Vilensky, Brian Holmes and Aiwen Yin. While each of their brilliant essays shines on its own for developing original and highly topical arguments and lines of thought, they also collectively form a rich and diverse debate on the notion of the post-contemporary.

Check it out, it’s a beautiful site as well, thanks to our designers Patricia Reed (website) and Ananya Panda (issue layout).

Best,

Seb