Molly Hankwitz on Wed, 20 Jan 2021 21:33:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Left Needs a New Strategy

Adam - nice question...definitely something to consider...especially in light of democracy being understood as on the wane..well before Trump...or becoming a 'managed' society as opposed to an active democracy.