Vesna Manojlovic on Sun, 10 Jan 2021 13:37:05 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> made for TV, made for social media (hall of shame)

Lisa,

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021, McLaughlin, Lisa wrote:

That would be Aaron Mostofsky, son of Brooklyn Supreme Court judge Shlomo Mostofsky. He stole Pelosi's lectern (if
you've seen that pic) while looting. His family claims that he did "nothing illegal." I surmise that he had more
involvement than stealing Pelosi's lectern.?
He is a QAnon supporter who likes?to be called "the Q Shaman." He's actually a nut-job Trump supporter who shares the
usual QAnon deranged perspective.

those are 3 different guys

https://gothamist.com/news/trump-fur-ever-costumed-capitol-rioter-son-brooklyn-supreme-court-judge?utm_campaign=shared_twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/09/florida-man-adam-johnson-carrying-pelosis-lectern-podium-arrested/

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-breaking/2021/01/09/jake-angeli-fur-hat-and-horns-arrested-raid-u-s-capitol/6604898002/

plus 3 more

https://www.wowt.com/app/2021/01/09/des-moines-man-arrested-in-us-capitol-building-riot/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-capitol-riot-man-shown-nancy-pelosi-desk-arrested-richard-barnett/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=108742301

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/01/08/maryland-company-navistar-fires-employee-who-went-to-u-s-capitol-riot-wearing-work-badge/

See:?https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/07/facebook-posts/face-painted-man-horned-fur-cap-capitol-riot-suppo/

Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D. (she, her, hers)
Associate Professor, Department of Media, Journalism & Film?(Media and Culture Program)?and Department of Global and
Intercultural Studies (Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Program)
Miami University-Ohio
USA