Frédéric Neyrat on Mon, 7 Dec 2020 05:06:49 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Fw: Has the right gone full Alt_?

Thanks - I would not repeat what I tried to think in my other email (just sent) but basically my idea is: first, let's shape our own horizon. It will serve as an attractor. Maybe not a theological one, but a cosmological one.
Best
FN