Kenny McBride on Tue, 24 Nov 2020 08:25:26 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> piece about Julian Assange

Despicable and risible pro-Clinton rant dressed up as a strange kind of love for Julian. All you have succeeded in doing here is reinforce some lame 'reasons' to extradite him. Shame on you. Sore loser.
Very best,
Kenneth McBride