John Young on Fri, 13 Nov 2020 17:52:55 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> why is it so quiet (in the US)

Comforting to think of a civilian political solution to Mr. Trump's autocracy agenda. Insufficient critique of how autocratically political are all military and law enforcement, internationally and domestically, ranked, uniformed, armed, civilian collateral harm bemedaled.