Molly Hankwitz on Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:26:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> EFF join digital rights meeting

 At Home with EFF: An Online Discussion of COVID-19 and Digital Rights
<https://www.eff.org/event/at-home-with-eff-covid19>

Please join EFF this Thursday, April 2, at 5pm Pacific time, for a live
discussion about digital rights in the COVID-19 crisis

The pandemic has made obvious how important the Internet and digital tools
are to our lives and how vital it is that we maintain an open and secure
approach to them. Join EFF for a live-streamed video discussion about what
we’ve seen that’s surprising us, and worrying us, about how governments,
hospitals, tech companies, and individuals are fighting the spread of
coronavirus, from open access science to cell phone tracking.

molly hankwitz