eveline lubbers on Tue, 31 Mar 2020 11:10:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> #PolicingTheCoronaState

Geert asked me to post this - I used to be on nettime in the early days...

I've just set this up with Kevin Blowe @NetPol:

"Policing the Corona State" is a joint collaboration between @Netpol and
@UndercoverNet to chronicle the daily impact of policing and emergency
powers during the current lockdown. Here's today's diary entry
https://policing-the-corona-state.blog/2020/03/28/28-march-update/
#PolicingTheCoronaState

Do send us your examples of the police in the UK making up the rules as they go, confusing government advice with law. PolicingTheCoronaState@protonmail.com or via Twitter @UndercoverNet or @Netpol

Also found this: a great ongoing project listing projects using personal data to combat Corona

https://gdprhub.eu/index.php?title=Projects_using_personal_data_to_combat_SARS-CoV-2

greetings from Amsterdam
eveline