lizvlx on Thu, 12 Mar 2020 13:15:14 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> coronavirus questions

Hello from se ossa side!*

> The sudden reduction (actually the absence) of handshakes and embraces with
> acquaintnces and friends feels very sad. The whole range of physical and social
> contact suddenly gone. But this serves to highlight the importance of these small
> acts of social solidarity. Will there be a spike in the birthrate when the epidemic
> subsides.? A mini-Co19 baby boom

NOOOOOO it is awesome it is so great I am so happy.
I donâ??t like shaking pals hands or kissing them on the cheeks and hugs are the worst.
Finally these days the needs of autistic ppl are being met.
So do not DARE to call this sad. 8D
It might be sad for you. Which I am sorry about.
But it is sad for us autistic ppl every â??normalâ?? day on this planet when all you
neurotypical hoomans always creep into our personal spaces with superficial
smalltalk convos or big words that actually mean nothing.

Note: upper case letters are not screaming but expressive and ironic.

> On the comedic side the fact of telling yourself not to cough in confined spaces like
> trains or elevators in case you cause a minor panic has the weird effect of actually
> making you want to cough (is there a scientific name for this phenomenon..?)

It dont matter so much anyway coz it stays in the air for about 3 hours. #wEallGoNnAdie

Kind regards from Liz,
Vienna Austria
Case numbers 304
Deaths 1
Expected case number in 2 weeks: 10.000
Schools closed/closing
Personal note: have had â??coldâ?? with cough for 2 weeks. must be some virus.

* pls note the Austrian accent to this popular song
https://youtu.be/HZX1MrMqwes