Frederic Neyrat on Mon, 25 Nov 2019 17:26:15 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Morales Longa, Vita Brevis

thanks for sharing - excerpt:

These findings suggest the hopeful possibility that we can encourage the
development and maintenance of cultural worldviews that emphasise commonalities
rather than differences between individuals and foster tolerance of such
differences.

thus the only to defeat fascism/eco-fascism/reactive nationalism, etc. is
not to show its flaws/lyings/badness, or to "impeach" it etc. but to
propose a Great narrative/political horizon/an idea of the Common, a common
= X, whatever the way we frame it. Accumulating identities, intersectioning
them, won't be enough, I think.

My best,

F.

________________Website: Atopies <https://atoposophie.wordpress.com/>

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 4:33 AM <eliblis@t0.or.at> wrote:

> Memento Mori, existential dread, in the not so long run, you are gonna be
> dead!
> Salam, El Iblis Shah.
>
> #digitalunconscious

<....>