lauraplanagracia on Fri, 23 Aug 2019 09:09:19 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Fw: [tecnoxamanismo] OPEN CALL TECHNOSHAMANISM LONDON/UK

TECHNOSHAMANISM
ANCESTORFUTURISM /// CURE AND HEALTH

OPEN CALL: https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/2019/08/14/open-call-technoshamanism-party-in-london-uk/

WHERE: Grow Tottenham, London – http://www.growtottenham.org/

CONTACT US: xamanismotecnologico@gmail.com

WHEN: Saturday 28 September 2019

WHAT TIME: 12:00 – 22:00

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

We organise a party in London to support health center for indigenous health in Brazil, more specifically, the Pará Pataxó Village of Southern Bahia. We are inviting artists interested in the indigenous communities, health and cure to present their work in artists talks, workshops,  performances / live music (see more below).

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH INDIGENOUS HEALTH IN BRAZIL?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49329680

Free Event

Organized by: AliceTurnbull, xname, Fabiane M. Borges, Laura Netz

Our fundraising campaign is based on the online project:

#Task-Force for Health (Mutirão):

https://www.catarse.me/mutirao_da_saude_pataxo_2019

---
To unsubscribe: <mailto:tecnoxamanismo-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net>