Olia Lialina on Tue, 2 Jul 2019 07:01:51 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Digital Folklore on dat://

YOU are feeding Google a big time! More people follow your link, more Digital Folklore copies will automatically end up in Google cloud, without being seen, read and redistributed by its real audience. But maybe your good intentions will  find their way through and Google will choke!

---- ehmry@posteo.net wrote ----

Don't feed the Google, just say no to Chrome!

Bypass Beaker here:
https://dat.bovid.space/f1a5ed8cd08dc9704d6261c899bbd0f5a0851e596f132d6edc562c1a4948c43e/

On Monday, July 1, 2019 9:24:29 PM CEST, olia lialina wrote:
> Dear Nettimers,
>
> apropos E2E, P2P, networks and their limits, tactical media and
> their impact.
>
> two weeks ago we released Digital Folklore Reader (2009) on dat://
>
> go to dat://digitalfolklore.org/ if you are on Beaker already
>
> or follow instructions at https://digitalfolklore.org/
>
> I keep my laptop on and my Beaker browser open for you to get
> the book and distribute it further!
>
> yours
>
> Olia

#  distributed via <nettime>: no commercial use without permission
#  <nettime>  is a moderated mailing list for net criticism,
#  collaborative text filtering and cultural politics of the nets
#  more info: http://mx.kein.org/mailman/listinfo/nettime-l
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org contact: nettime@kein.org
#  @nettime_bot tweets mail w/ sender unless #ANON is in Subject: