André Rebentisch on Sun, 30 Jun 2019 16:28:39 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Nettime is in bad shape. Let's see if we can change it.

Most formerly valuable mailing lists are dead, Carlo.

Here you find a recent quote from Joichi Ito:

“You know that little girl in The Exorcist? That’s what the internet
feels like to me,” Ito said. “You have this little girl and you think
she’s going to become this wonderful kid and then she gets possessed and
starts becoming this demon. And we have to exorcize her and we have to
kind of bring her back.”

Source:
https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/6/26/18758776/joi-ito-mit-media-lab-resisting-reduction-exorcist-kara-swisher-recode-decode-podcast-interview

André Rebentisch