Alexandra Karakas on Wed, 26 Jun 2019 10:09:08 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Budapest Workshop on Philosophy of Technology 2019

Dear All,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I would like to call your attention to our Budapest Workshop on Philosophy of Technology conference. Main topics of this year’s Workshop: Ethics of AI, Epistemology of Engineering, Metaphysics of Artifacts, Fake News and Social Media. The Workshop provides publication opportunity in a special issue of an open-access journal indexed by WoS SSCI and Scopus.