podinski on Wed, 10 Apr 2019 16:21:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> CiTiZEN KiNO #78 - Eyes Wired Shut - April 11 premiere ( Berlin ) + coming to a theater near you ?! ( Tour )

Liebe Nettimers,

This is an invite for our new tactical media show in Berlin 2morw nite,
but also to alert you to our experimental media platform + artivism
strategies for the months ahead. If you're in town ( or have some
friends here to alert ), join us for our premiere - April 11 - at the
Schokoladen Haus Project...in the Club der Polnischen Versager,
Ackerstr. 186 in B-Mitte, 20:00h

More Info Here:

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=19014

CiTiZEN KiNO #78: Work of Art In The Age Of Auto-Erotic Asphyxia ( Part 1 )

and work-in-progress : CK#79 : Eyes Wired Shut ( for Tour, inquiries +
hosts most welcome ! )

_______

About our strategies:

For several years The XLterrestrials have been developing a situational
+ live "cinema/screen hacking" platform, which presents and analyzes a
wide variety of urgent topics, engages a local public ( face-to-face ) +
various net communities to engage + collaborate in assembling and
curating each event... and attempting to take the next
arts+culture+praxis+action steps to consider + conceptualize + organize
actual ( local ) responses ...

Resources + research can be made "open source" for other venues to
potentially host similar events ( with or without us ).  Recent topics
have included: Anthropocene/Corporacene, Technosphere, Climate
Terrorism, Techno-fascism, Gentrification, Kiez Sovereignty, Indigenous
Resistance, Surveillance Krapitalism, The Grey Goo(gle), Guinea-Pig-dom,
etc...

We are developing this particular show ( and perhaps previous ones, upon
request ) for touring this summer... and next autumn.

And this year we would like to feature more special guests to be on our
panel of XLt analysts.

_____________

If you're interested to get in touch... please contact us here:

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?page_id=2

We are particularly interested in finding event co-producers... b/c we
prefer to work entreprenurially + outside of institutional funding...

But we welcome all levels of collaboration + and new ideas to expand the
media platform !

Look fwd to hearing from you !

dr.Podinski

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog